1. You must be at least 18 years old to browse our site and place an order. You are responsible for being of legal drinking age in Quebec.
2. By having it delivered at home, you commit yourself to receive the order or anyone who is 18 years of age or older. We reserve the right to request identification at any time.
3. You must provide your full legal name, a valid address, your date of birth, a home phone number or cell phone number, a valid email address, and any other information required to place the order. Your personal information remains confidential at all times.
4. The full payment of the order is made at the time of delivery.
5. You state that all the information you provide at any time will be accurate, truthful and complete.
6. The payment will be made in cash or by applying a square account, so you consent to the terms of this policy and agree that we will collect, use, disclose and retain your information as described here and for any other purpose permitted under all applicable laws.
7. We are not responsible for a stock outage.
8.There will be no refunds made for any reason. Once your order is made or delivered, you will not be able to cancel the transaction or request a refund.
9. We guarantee delivery within 24 hours of the order and on the same day if the order is placed before 3pm.
10. Deliveries will be made from Wednesday to Saturday from 10am-7pm. We guarantee a delivery within 24 hours following the order (between Tuesday 10am to Friday 7pm) and the same day if the order is placed before 3pm (Wednesday to Saturday).
11. A minimum of $50 is required per order. A fixed preparation and delivery fee of $5 per order will be added to your invoice. Free delivery is offered on purchase of a case of 24 beers (Valid only for the Montreal area).
12.You'll be notified by email, text message or call (depending on what you want, but we'll prefer the call over the text message) when you're next on the delivery list. Fixed home line can also work (preferably the contact options are:cellular, residential, texting, email). We can also do this via email if necessary.
13. We will call you for instructions. If no answer, you lose your order.
14.We reserve the right to change our prices on our website at any time without any notice.
15. All the content of our website belongs to La Queen Beer. Any reproduction or copy made by anyone is considered illegal and fraudulent. All damages and damages will be automatically claimed.
- 18 years of age or older. We reserve the right to request identification at any time.
-Warning!!! A deposit of $0.20/can will be added to the amount of your final invoice payable before or upon delivery. Taxes not included.
- You may place your order over the phone
QUESTIONS – SUGGESTIONS
Get in touch !
Even Better, call us in person !
We love our customers, so feel free to contact us during normal business hours.
5 complexe Desjardins CP 856, Montréal, Quebec, Canada